David Collins has years of executive experience in senior living, residential and health care development and operations. He has extensive knowledge of the unique challenges of site selection, feasibility and market studies in senior living and has applied his expertise to serving clients across international borders as they deal with and attract new business opportunities in senior living, CCRCs, independent and assisted living and memory care.
His company, Active Living International, has advised clients worldwide, including:
* Union Life, Wuhan and Beijing, China
* Wang Alliance, Qingdao, Shandong, China
* Meridia Home Health Care, Mexico City, Mexico
* Colliers International, London, U.K
* English Care Villages, Cotswolds, U.K.
* Janos Holdings Group, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Collins has also served as President and member of the board, Partner, and General Partner for Grupo Sensara S.L., and Sensara Vallarta, respectively in Malaga, Spain and Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. He is an active public speaker in demand on the subject of senior living. David serves on several public and private boards in the U.S. and Mexico.